(Page 2 of 3)
The costs of doing business over the Internet is markedly lower than those for traditional paper-based and telephone transactions.
Online ordering virtually eliminates processing errors, and offers a much more convenient customer shopping experience.
Online business creates a competitive advantage.
Is Your eCommerce Site "Integrated"?
If you have already invested in an eCommerce site, you've taken a very important first step towards increasing your target audience and improving accuracy and efficiency in your order fulfillment. However, to fully maximize the potential of your WebStore, it is essential that it integrate with your ERP system in order to take advantage of two-way, real-time information flow between the two systems. Otherwise, you and your customers are likely facing the following disadvantages:
Make Sure It's Integrated
- Staff must re-enter orders from your Web store into your in-house accounting system.
- Staff wastes lots of time updating items, prices and on-hand quantities in your WebStore to match with your accounting system's inventory data .
- Customers can't track the shipping status of their order.
- Customers can't update their company information (billing and shipping address, phone, email, etc.) online.
- Customers can't see detail invoices and pay them online.
The right online ordering solution ensures two-way, real-time integration with your back-end ERP system so that you maintain full control over your order fulfillment and inventory management . In addition, this system should make the customer shopping experience as convenient and enjoyable as possible, with instant e-mail confirmation, timely shipping notification and access to their account information, when needed.
Armed with the right eCommerce system, your business will grow, as will your customers' satisfaction level and loyalty.
Softengine eCommerce Magento Solution lets companies increase their sales and market reach on the Internet while being connected to their SAP Business One.
The Magento eCommerce software combines the flexibility of open-source technology with industry-leading features to provide merchants unprecedented control over store operations. Softengine delivers superior ERP business management system, SAP Business One, combined with a professional WebStore that is search engine optimized for a greater retail presence on the Internet.
- Versatility and Freedom - Control every facet of your store, from merchandising to promotions and more. There are no limits to creativity with Magento.